In some instances you may want to give individual users unique session limits, for example, for VIP customers.
To set up a session limit for an individual user, take the following steps:
- Navigate to Identity > Users, and then select the relevant user from the user list
- On the User Details screen, click Restrict Account Sharing
- Select the maximum number of concurrent sessions this user can have at one time from the Select a number of sessions drop-down menu
- Select the Done button to return to the User Details screen
- Click Save at the bottom of the User Details screen