Technical Introduction to Zephr
The Technical Introduction documentation is designed as a high-level overview of the scope and features of Zephr, prepared for a technical audience. Once read, you should have a good understanding of the general principles of how Zephr works and how it can be used in your organization.
Click the sections to the left to find out more, including answers to the following questions:
- What is Zephr?
- How does the Zephr CDN work?
- How are rules constructed and managed?
- Is it possible to use metadata from a content API?
- How are rules tested and debugged?
- What does the CDN network look like?
- How performant is Zephr?
- How does Zephr work with client-side rendered sites?
- How does Zephr work with Native apps?
- How does Zephr work with dynamic origin content?
- Can Zephr work with other Identity Management tools?
- How is Zephr integrated into the wider enterprise stack?
- What kind of training is available?
- Where can I go for help?