You can add users to Zephr as follows:
- Use the Public API. For further information, refer to the Public API Specification
- Manual entry in the Zephr Admin Console
Note: Any user that signs up using a Zephr Registration Form is also added to Zephr.
To add a user manually, complete the following steps:
- Select Identity from the main menu
- Select Users from the menu options
- Select the Add New User button
The Add New User screen displays, as illustrated below:
Note: By default, this screen contains a field for the user’s email address. The other fields in this screen correspond to the User Attributes that you have created. For further information on creating user attributes, see the User Attributes topic.
- Complete the fields
- Select the Save button